Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mobile, Mobile!






Ok, so since my last post, so much has happened, and it hasn't even been I full week (I think)!

New things Izzy can do:
* She can pull up on the tv stand now, and walk herself over to the book shelf.
* She has discovered the volume button on the sound system and LOVES making it loud!
* She is talking so much now....more babble but as of late her favorite one is dadadadada :O)
* She loves to scream....happy and mad, it's really funny!!
* She is now crawling!!! She can officially go at least 3 paces and sits back up....but she's got it!!
* She knows that when she's in the kitchen she can get up on the cupboards....
IT'S OFFICIALLY TIME TO BABY PROOF EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

She's soo full of personality and it's so awesome!!! She is amazing and I LOVE watching her grow and change each day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment