Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An Explanation

Today I was thinking (which I do a lot of) that I might blog about our current situation. :O) I know that doesn't sound very fun, but I feel like typing it. So here we go:

Not a lot of people are lucky like me. I have my awesome Husband, Ryan and we have one AMAZING daughter, Isabelle. We moved to Connecticut in March, and in May, my mom moved out here to help us. Also, she can't stand being away from Izzy and miss seeing her grow up-who could!

I consider myself REALLY lucky, because not a lot of people get to have their mom around like I do. We're best friends and it is the best!! She misses my other Dad, Bob, but if he gets early retirement, he'll move out here asap too, and then we'll all be together, and life will be even more perfect! :O) If not, then he'll come visit in January for Izzy's 1st birthday and my Mom's b-day as well...and my guess is he'll move out here sooner, rather than later!

Mom just got a job at Whole Foods and she's sooooo excited and starts next Wednesday! It's literally one of the most beautiful (all organic) grocery stores I've EVER seen!!!

I have met some awesome people while living here at our apt. complex. I've become really close with Robin, Kristin and now I'm getting closer to Martha! It's amazing and kind of a blessing at the same time, because it's so hard to meet people here. They all love Izzy and Ryan and my Mom too!!

Ok, so now that we're all clear on the living situation I have a HUGE Isabelle update:

SHE'S CRAWLING ALL OVER OUR HOUSE!! It's insane, I wasn't as prepared as I thought I would be. Shew as moving three steps at a time and all in the same day she is all over the place and unstoppable!! She is amazing!! :O)

Ok, so for now I don't have any more updates, and if something pops up-I'll let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment