Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Big Girl


Well our big girl went trick-or-treating on Sunday, and she had an absolute BLAST! She was flapping her arms and screaming...and I'm serious when I say that-she was SO excited! She got A LOT of candy, of course she can't eat it, but she had a good time. It was cold, but that's ok, she didn't mind.

Izzy got her big girl car seat on Saturday, of course she can't sit in it yet. It's forward facing only, so she has to be either 22 lbs, or 1 year old. I think she'll hit one before she is 22 lbs! :O) She's just petite!

She is still walking all over, and talking a lot more. Of course it's all babble, but she's talking- A LOT! I wonder where she gets that from? haha

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd tell you it's recommended that they rear-face as long as possible. My child is 25 pounds and will rear-face until 40 lbs or until whatever the height limit is. I'm not trying to be pushy, I just didn't know if you were aware.

    ReplyDelete