Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What's That You Say




Well the long weekend has ended...and it was fun. We didn't do much, except be together as a family and that was fun!! Yesterday we noticed that Izzy for sure has a tooth very slowly working its way in on her top front! It's strange because it's normally the bottom that come first, but we really do think (at this point in time anyways) that this will be her first one. So because of that, the poor thing has been really moody and crying a lot! Today was a much better day though, so for that I'm glad!

Iz has been blowing TONS of razberries the past few days and it's so funny! She could go on with them all day if she wanted too!!
It's been a rainy day and stormy! But nothing like what Iowa is getting. I REALLY miss the storms back home and it makes me home sick!! For now though, I'm calling it a night! I'm beat!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet pic of Miss Iz and Ryan. They both look so at peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, try this again, Such a sweet pic of Miss Iz and Ryan. They both look so at peace :)

    ReplyDelete