Wednesday, May 19, 2010

She's A Rolling


Well it's official, our baby girl is rolling over now. she's getting so big! She really started going yesterday and today she's been unstoppable!! she still can't go both ways, but I bet in a day or two she will have it down pat! she's really working hard at it!!

tomorrow is saturday and we're going to walk to the library to a book sale they're having. also, our east here they call garage sales "tag sales" so mom and I plan to check a few of those out. then in the afternoon we're going to go w/ our neighbor to her sons t-ball game. He is IN LOVE with ryan too. it's so cute, he always wants to play with him and hugs him goodbye! Adorable!! haha

Well I'm a tired momma, so it's off to bed for the night for me!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment